This programme aims at exposing unemployed new graduates to workplace practices for a duration of 12 months in order to maximize their chances of being employed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- N. Diploma at a registered FET College.
- Completed 18-month workplace experiential training.
- Grade 12 (Matric).
- Business Management.
- Initiative & Willingness to learn.
- Problem solver.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm