Imagine an industry where people collaborate on a truly global scale, where people can be in Vietnam, and help solve a problem in South America. An industry that is vital for the well-being of billions of people, intertwined with companies from all over the world that produce and sell something across borders. Sounds like a complex endeavor? Well, this is where we come in.
Simplifying global trade has been Forto’s mission from day one. Forto stands for scalable and sustainable logistics technologies that allows users to own their entire supply chain. A one-stop-shop and single face to the customer that would cover the entire process chain from quotation, booking, document management, track and trace all the way to proactive exception handling and supply chain data analytics. A growing team of over 450 technology and logistics experts at ten locations, together with financing totalling over USD 100 million, forms the basis for further growth.
You will support our Director New Business Development in building up the subsidiary at our location in Hong Kong.
You can Look Forward to:
- Personal & Professional Development - Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Impact - We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Team - Join a team of over 30 nationalities and different backgrounds from Tech, Logistics, Business and more. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Working Culture - Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate and manage projects related to the new business unit in Hong Kong focusing on growth and scalability in the Asia region.
- Support on working out the business plan, draft licenses and do market research for the new entity.
- Support on rolling out new countries within Asia.
- Enable the integration of new partners globally to improve our current service offering.
- Support the roll-out of new products, services and trade lanes.
- Analyse growth drivers of our business over different trade modes and regions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a Bachelor’s student or have recently completed your studies in business administration, economics or a related field and are fluent in English.
- You are available from mid-February for 6 months (full-time) and are located in Hong Kong.
- You already have working experience, ideally in consultancy.
- You have no issues with working independently, always push for insights and challenge the status quo.
- You have an outstanding work ethic and love to work under pressure.
- You have an extremely diligent way of working and a high level of detail at your tasks.
- You are analytical and a strong problem solver.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm