Fosun is actively seeking to recruit bright, young talent for our FOSTAR program, aiming at identifying and developing future leaders for the Fosun Family. This year, we will be offering graduate positions across 3 different functions. Over the one year program, you will gain invaluable insights and training resources through firsthand experience of on ground projects. A fast-track promotion scheme will be provided for outstanding performers.
- Assist in deal origination and analysis throughout the investment process
- Monitor market trends on a global scale; collect economic / marketing data and relevant third-party reports, establish investment frameworks etc
- Investigate companies in both private and public sectors; support our teams in completing and submitting investment proposals.
- Ensure the content quality of professional materials (e.g. financial models, valuation analysis, due diligence, investment memorandums etc.).
- Assist senior executives and project leaders in negotiations and transaction processes.
- Develop and present internal memorandums and investment presentations
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2019/2020 graduates with a Bachelor or Master Degree; or
- Internship experience or full-time work experience in investment related fields and knowledge in Private Equity, Venture Capital, Equity Research, Investment Banking is highly preferred.
- Well-organized self-starter who is able to manage and prioritize a range of tasks.
- Strong judgment, critical thinking and analytical skills; ability to articulate and present ideas effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in both Mandarin and English;fluency in Portuguese, French, Hebrew, Arabian, Japanese or Korean would be a plus
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Beijing (China), Shanghai...
- Closing Date:17th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm