Fosun is actively seeking to recruit bright, young talent for our FOSTAR program, aiming at identifying and developing future leaders for the Fosun Family. This year, we will be offering graduate positions across 3 different functions. Over the one year program, you will gain invaluable insights and training resources through firsthand experience of on ground projects. A fast-track promotion scheme will be provided for outstanding performers.
- Contributes to the development of group marketing capabilities, including strategies, tools, and frameworks, as well as the development and execution of marketing activities
- Executes on assigned tasks which contribute to strategic priorities across the marketing, sales expansion, membership management, business development functions
- Supports and coordinates market studies and provides insights regarding trends that enable qualified decisions for business strategy
- Applies business knowledge and leverages external and internal best practices to achieve business goals and objectives
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2019/2020 graduates with a Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, New Media or Design
- Strong logical thinking, data analyzing and summarizing skills
- Be in conformity with the cultural value of C2M & Marketing division
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Great leadership, open minded, passionate and independent
- Effective time management skills
- Great attention to details
- Good team player who can work under pressure
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Design and User Experience, Marketing and...
Beijing (China), Shanghai...
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm