Fosun is actively seeking to recruit bright, young talent for our FOSTAR program, aiming at identifying and developing future leaders for the Fosun Family. This year, we will be offering graduate positions across 3 different functions. Over the one year program, you will gain invaluable insights and training resources through firsthand experience of on ground projects. A fast-track promotion scheme will be provided for outstanding performers.
- Collect and analyze product line plans for each affiliated company, and promote product portfolio and product pipeline management
- Optimize the product R&D and innovation process of different enterprises, promote the product project management mode and the innovation capacity building of each affiliated enterprise
- Summarize the product innovation models of the benchmarking enterprises
- Summarize the progress of product projects of each affiliated company, including but not limited to R&D, incubation, BD, investment
- Participate in product development and product line management system construction
- Other relevant work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2019/2020 graduates with a Bachelor or Master Degree in management, science and engineering
- Strong logical thinking, data analyzing and summarizing skills
- Be in conformity with the cultural value of the Group's product line
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Great leadership, open minded, passionate and independent
- Effective time management skills
- Great attention to details
- Good team player who can work under pressure
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Management, Science
Beijing (China), Shanghai...
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm