Our Forensic Technology team in Hong Kong works with corporations, governments and law firms to meet with legal, regulatory and investigative demands by leveraging our skills to enable our clients to more confidently govern, secure, find, analyze and rapidly understand their data in the context of compliance and risk.
We are growing rapidly across Asia and seeking for Interns who are passionate in Forensic Technology and always seeking for opportunity to broaden their horizons and learn new skills. The internship period will be approximately 2 months from June to August, ideally full-time 5 days per week, or part-time with at least 3 days per week.
The individual will be cross trained in various forensic technology skills and will assist on all phases of our projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the wider Asia Technology team based in China , Singapore and Tokyo.
What You Will Do
- Assist in day-to-day data processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import and other specialized tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors and client personnel.
- Coordinate closely with colleagues within and across teams to manage the delivery of client requirements.
- Assist in managing any project related queries and issues and provide solutions/workarounds.
- Involve in liaising and communicating with other teams and manage expectations on client requests.
- Involve in providing product enhancement feedback and coordinating the deployment of tools and processes to the wider Asia team.
- Coordinate closely with colleagues within and across our teams globally to manage the delivery of client requirements.
- Develop knowledge of hottest forensic technology, such as cyber security, data analytics, behavior analysis, etc.
- Network and collaborate with experienced consultants cross service lines
- Gain on-job business communication experience with clients from different industries
- Gain a unique experience to work with a diverse team across Asia
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor degree in a technology-focused subject such as computer science, forensic computing or information systems, or equivalent experience in professional services firms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both internally and externally, in English and Mandarin
- Familiarity with personal computer and server hardware, operating systems and software.
- Familiarity of data manipulation using MS Access and Excel.
- An ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
- An ability to work independently in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Flexibility with working hours and the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm