The Corporate Finance and Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting provides complete support in turnaround and restructuring, transaction advisory services and corporate recovery. The practice has a reputation for taking on challenging and complex assignments that require exceptional strategic and technical capabilities.
As an intern, you will typically undertake tasks such as gathering, organizing and reviewing accounting and financial data, performing calculations, undertaking research and documenting the work.
You will benefit from on-the-job coaching from experienced members of the team.
What You Will Do
- Perform independent research across industries, trends and corporations.
- Assist in the preparation of basic reports.
- Assist in the recording of receipts and payments and filing of statutory documents.
- Assist with the review and analysis of financial data and information.
- Maintaining client files / books and records.
- General office administration, including but not limited to, assisting with photocopying, faxes and general correspondence.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently undertaking a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business-related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Familiar with Microsoft applications.
- Good presentation skills.
- Have the right to work in Hong Kong.
- Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm