In Asia, FTI Consulting has a team of more than 450 professionals situated in 10 business centers across the region. We deliver solutions through our market-leading business practices of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology.
Forensic and Litigation Consulting:
We provide multidisciplinary investigative, data analysis, forensic accounting, governance & regulatory, corporate intelligence and construction solutions to the global business, legal and government community.
As an independent consulting firm, we have unmatched capabilities and extensive experience supporting clients facing investigations, disputes and regulatory scrutiny, as well as providing insights and intelligence that help shape strategies.
Our Risk Advisory and Investigations team conducts research and investigations to uncover actionable intelligence and performs value-added analysis to help decision-makers address and mitigate risk, protect assets, and make informed investment decisions to maximize opportunities.
Our experts conduct independent investigations to help clients resolve a variety of issues, including:
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and cross-border transactions.
- Business intelligence.
- Fraud investigations.
- Anti-bribery and foreign corruption (FCPA / UK Bribery Act) investigations and risk assessments.
- Assets searches.
- Vendor screening & assessment programmes.
- Intellectual property theft and brand protection.
- Whistleblower allegations.
- Litigation and compliance support.
- Political risk assessments.
What You Will Do
- Review documentary evidence including banking records, legal agreements and other transactional information, primarily in Chinese/English, to establish the background of the investigations/ transactions under review.
- Analyse and interpret accounting records and financial data to identify irregularities relevant to our investigations.
- Conduct investigative research to ascertain the background and reputation of corporate entities and/or individuals.
- Perform email review to collate relevant information essential to our investigations.
- Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations, qualitative and quantitative analyses, and other client deliverables.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- General knowledge of accounting principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high-level English and Mandarin.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a multi-task environment with attention to detail.
- Meticulous with good attention to detail.
- Strong analytical thinking, intellectual curiosity and passion for problem solving.
- Excellent work ethic, including a constant desire to learn.
- Have the right to work in Hong Kong.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm