Identify relevant background material and deliver summaries of the main takeaways. Assist with the preparation of reports, memorandums, presentations, quantitative exhibits, and other client deliverable.
- Commitment for your growth.
- We offer our new full-time joiners intensive two-week training course during which you will get to network with colleagues from other offices.
- We offer sponsorship for professional designations such as the CFA certification.
- We will reimburse course, examination, and membership fees; In addition, we offer paid study and exam leave.
- When you join FTI Consulting, you will build networks that go beyond Korea.
What You Will Do
- Design and build valuation models and perform financial analysis.
- Investigate and critique assertions, analyses, and work product of other experts.
- Assist in business development activities in Asia Pacific, as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in English and Korean.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a multi-task environment with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to respond to deadlines.
- Strong analytical thinking, intellectual curiosity, and passion for problem solving.
- Excellent work ethic, including a desire to learn continuously.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Economics
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm