The Economic Consulting practice is a compact and dynamic team, offering you the opportunity to work within small teams and gain deeper exposure to projects.
We provide oral and written expert evidence on damage quantification, accounting issues, loss of profits, valuation of businesses or instruments, and regulatory issues in the context of commercial and investment treaty related disputes.
Questions of accounting, economics, finance or valuation often arise in the resolution of disputes. Our team works seamlessly to solve complex, unstructured problems such as:
- How do you calculate the impact of product contamination on a multinational business?
- Is a business without sales or profits worthless?
- What is the value of a brand?
- How much are consumers willing to pay for music in a nightclub?
What You Will Do
- Identify relevant project material and deliver critical supporting research.
- Examine large volumes of data and perform statistical analysis.
- Assist with preparation of reports, written studies, presentations, quantitative exhibits, and other client deliverables.
- Undertake the design and building of valuation models and perform financial analysis.
- Investigate and critique assertions, evaluates, and work products of other experts.
- Assist in business development activities in Asia-Pacific, as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum Second Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a multi-task environment with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to respond to deadlines.
- Strong diagnostic thinking, logical curiosity and passion for problem solving.
- Excellent work ethic, including a constant desire to learn.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm