Our Economic and Financial Consulting team in Singapore helps our clients navigate legal, regulatory and international arbitration proceedings while supporting strategic decision making and public policy debates around the world. Delivering incisive interpretation of complex economic issues has made us a global leader in this field.
The Economic Consulting practice is a compact and dynamic team, offering you the opportunity to work within small teams and gain deeper exposure to projects. We provide oral and written expert evidence on damages quantification, accounting issues, loss of profits, valuation of businesses or instruments, and regulatory issues in the context of commercial and investment treaty related disputes. Questions of accounting, economics, finance or valuation often arise in the resolution of disputes. Our team works seamlessly to solve complex, unstructured problems such as:
- How do you calculate the impact of product contamination on a multinational business?
- Is a business without sales or profits worthless?
- What is the value of a brand?
- How much are consumers willing to pay for music in a nightclub?
What you will do
- Identify relevant project material and deliver critical supporting research.
- Analyse large volumes of data and perform statistical analysis.
- Assist with preparation of reports, written analyses, presentations, quantitative exhibits, and other client deliverables.
- Undertake the design and building of valuation models and perform financial analysis.
- Investigate and critique assertions, analyses, and work product of other experts; and
- Assist in business development activities in Asia-Pacific, as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum Second Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a multi-task environment with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to respond to deadlines.
- Strong analytical thinking, intellectual curiosity and passion for problem solving.
- Excellent work ethic, including a constant desire to learn.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; and
- Willingness to travel when required (for Graduate Consultant)
- Final year student who is exploring the internship opportunity is welcomed to apply
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm