Our Forensic Technology team in Singapore works with corporations, governments, and law firms to meet with legal, regulatory, and investigative demands by leveraging our skills to enable our clients to more confidently govern, secure, find, investigate, and rapidly study their data in the context of compliance and risk.
We are growing rapidly across Asia and seeking interns who are passionate in Forensic Technology seeking to broaden their horizons and learn new skills.
As part of the Singapore-based team, the person will be cross trained in various forensic technology skills and will assist on all phases of our projects. This will also be an opportunity to work with the wider Asia Technology team based in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
The internship program will be for a period of between 10-12 weeks, 5 days’ work week.
What You Will Do
The primary duty of this position is related to data study, processing, loading, converting, quality assurance, review support, tracking, and management of client data.
You will need to:
- Assist in day-to-day data processing, conversion, study, quality control, importing, and other specialized tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors and clients.
- Coordinate closely with colleagues within and across teams to manage the delivery of client requirements.
- Assist in managing any project related queries and issues and provide solutions.
- Liaising and working with other teams and manage expectations on client requests.
- Providing product enhancement feedback and coordinating the deployment of tools and processes to the wider Asia team.
- Coordinate closely with colleagues within and across our teams globally to manage the delivery of client requirements.
How You’ll Grow:
- Develop knowledge on current forensic technology, such as cyber security, data analytics, behavior study, etc.
- Network and partner with consultants across service lines.
- Gain business communication experience with clients from different industries.
- Gain a unique experience to work with a diverse team across Asia.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree or currently undertaking in a technology focused subject such as computer science, forensic computing or information systems, or equivalent exposure in professional services firms.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Familiarity with personal computer and server hardware, operating systems and software.
- Familiarity of data manipulation using Excel.
- An ability to solve complex problems with well thought-out innovative solutions.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Flexibility with working hours and the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm