This job is for you if you’re an analytical thinker, who is looking to make an impact in a company - And an industry where you’ll truly make a difference. Business Analysts are critical thinkers who conceptualize and structure problems, perform numerical analysis and extract key insights that underpin our recommendations and solutions for our clients. As an analyst you will be working alongside industry experts and gain invaluable on-the-job experience.
You’ll also have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills that make you the ideal team player. The nature of the role means that analysts travel frequently, so you’ll need to be ready to jet-set across the globe.
What You Will Do
- Work in a project module with support and guidance from experienced team members.
- Facilitate in producing reliable and accurate research for client projects and proposals.
- Conduct analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Summarize main ideas and findings from work through written, graphical or oral presentations.
- Help facilitate discussions within project teams.
- Increase proficiency in unfamiliar TMT topics.
- Supports experienced team members in the development of intellectual capital.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree in: Business, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Management, Strategy,
- Analytics or a related field, with strong grades (min. 2.1 equivalent grade).
- A relevant internship assuming similar responsibilities.
- Interest in the Telecoms, Media and Tech (TMT) industry.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- A logical and lateral thinker, who is intellectually curious.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with fluency in English (written and spoken).
- A team player, who can work in a truly diverse setting.
- Highly motivated individual who is looking to learn and grow with the company.
- Previous experience within the TMT sector.
- Previous experience in a professional services environment.
- Knowledge of programming languages and statistical analysis tools.
- Additional languages (spoken and written).
- International exposure and work experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with previous experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial business venture.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm