FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is a different kind of insurance company. Led by our customers. Driven by technology. And our vision is simple: to change the way people feel about insurance. So we offer a new kind of insurance. It’s easier to understand, easier to buy, and easier to claim. This isn't the way insurance usually feels. But we’re not your usual insurance company.
Life at FWD:
We want you and your career to thrive with us. That’s why we offer competitive benefits in a dynamic, fun and pro-active environment that nurtures fearless innovation.
Our teams come from a surprisingly wide variety of industries and backgrounds, because we place a high value on the different perspectives which having a truly diverse pool of talent and experience brings to the party. Our values – committed, innovative, proactive, open and caring – define who we are and what we do as we work together to bring our vision to life, every single day.
We’re always excited to hear from potential new colleagues who share our passion and vision, so if any of these descriptions sound like you then we’d love to talk to you
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
What You Will Do
- Execute UAT to support project roll-out.
- Report UAT test results and defect logs in an efficient and detailed manner.
- Follow up with the IT Team to resolve the defects.
- Work with different internal parties to ensure the testing is carried out correctly.
- Provide ad-hoc support when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate or current University students, preferably from Computer Science, Finance, Actuarial, Business Administration discipline.
- Prior UAT experience and/or insurance experience is preferred.
- A good knowledge of insurance products and operations is preferred.
- Attention to details with good problem solving and analytical skills.
- A good team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance, Computer...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm