FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is a different kind of insurance company. Led by our customers. Driven by technology. And our vision is simple: to change the way people feel about insurance. So, we offer a new kind of insurance. It’s easier to understand, easier to buy, and easier to claim. This isn't the way insurance usually feels. But we’re not your usual insurance company.
Life at FWD:
We want you and your career to thrive with us. That’s why we offer competitive benefits in a dynamic, fun and pro-active environment that nurtures fearless innovation.
Our teams come from a surprisingly wide variety of industries and backgrounds, because we place a high value on the different perspectives which having a truly diverse pool of talent and experience brings to the party. Our values – committed, innovative, proactive, open and caring – define who we are and what we do as we work together to bring our vision to life, every single day.
We’re always excited to hear from potential new colleagues who share our passion and vision, so if any of these descriptions sound like you then we’d love to talk to you.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
What You Will Do
- Participate in system integration project for back-end systems as member of Product Development & Management Team.
- Extract and digest product materials, rules, rates to summarize findings in an organized manner.
- Perform checking on rate tables/ system setups on product features, and verify system calculation outcomes during project discussion and user acceptance test.
- Clarify current system behavior with IT team, and cross-check with product materials, to identify potential gaps.
- Draft business requirements for review by lead team member, for submission to IT team.
- Take part in cross-team meetings on progress update/ discussions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate, preferably major in Actuarial Science, Risk Management, Statistics, or other relevant disciplines, but not a must.
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Prior work experience in insurance/ reinsurance company is an advantage.
- Has the following traits - Attentive to details, responsible, proactive and willing to learn.
- Proficient in MS Excel, while VBA/ database software knowledge is a plus.
- Good command in written English.
- Good numerical, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Actuarial Assistant.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm