FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is a different kind of insurance company. Led by our customers. Driven by technology. And our vision is simple: to change the way people feel about insurance. So, we offer a new kind of insurance. It’s easier to understand, easier to buy, and easier to claim. This isn't the way insurance usually feels. But we’re not your usual insurance company.
Life at FWD:
We want you and your career to thrive with us. That’s why we offer competitive benefits in a dynamic, fun and pro-active environment that nurtures fearless innovation.
Our teams come from a surprisingly wide variety of industries and backgrounds, because we place a high value on the different perspectives which having a truly diverse pool of talent and experience brings to the party. Our values – committed, innovative, proactive, open and caring – define who we are and what we do as we work together to bring our vision to life, every single day.
We’re always excited to hear from potential new colleagues who share our passion and vision, so if any of these descriptions sound like you then we’d love to talk to you.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the actuarial workstream of the FWD Bermuda-Assurance integration project.
- Review existing processes and calculation templates to identify gaps of integration.
- Assist to implement future process flows after integration to ensure smooth integration.
- Analyze integration gaps and calculate financial impacts for management decision making.
- Review existing templates and data requirements of different reporting bases for both Bermuda and Assurance.
- Prepare documentation on the integration project for review and approval by lead members of Actuarial department.
- Perform coding changes to Prophet, DCS and other valuation programs, UAT and regression test.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least 1-3 years of actuarial experience.
- Attentive to details with good communications, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good skills in Excel, VBA and programming.
- Passionate with building and exploring new processes and tools.
- Knowledge in Prophet/DCS or programming experience with command-line shells, Python, and SQL is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Candidates with more experience may be considered the role of Lead Actuarial Analyst.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Jan 2022, 6:00 pm