FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is a different kind of insurance company. Led by our customers. Driven by technology. And our vision is simple: to change the way people feel about insurance. So we offer a new kind of insurance. It’s easier to understand, easier to buy, and easier to claim. This isn't the way insurance usually feels. But we’re not your usual insurance company.
Life at FWD:
We want you and your career to thrive with us. That’s why we offer competitive benefits in a dynamic, fun and pro-active environment that nurtures fearless innovation.
We’re always excited to hear from potential new colleagues who share our passion and vision, so if any of these descriptions sound like you then we’d love to talk to you.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
What You Will Do
- Assist in maintenance and development of policy information system.
- Assist in performing actuarial valuation, financial reporting and valuation system enhancement.
- Assist in asset & liabilities management projects.
- Assist in product pricing review and experience study.
- Ensure accuracy of proposal and administration systems by creating test plan and performing UAT.
- Handle special quotations of life products.
- Handle ad-hoc projects and other duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students in Actuarial Science, Finance, Risk Management, Mathematics or Statistics, or related disciplines.
- Proficient in MS Office and computer programming.
- No prior actuarial experience required.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm