FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
What You Will Do
- Assist in maintenance and development of policy information system.
- Assist in performing actuarial valuation, financial reporting and valuation system enhancement.
- Assist in asset & liabilities management projects.
- Assist in product pricing review and experience study.
- Ensure accuracy of proposal and administration systems by creating test plan and performing UAT.
- Handle special quotations of life products.
- Handle ad-hoc projects and other duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students in Actuarial Science, Finance, Risk Management, Mathematics or Statistics, or related disciplines.
- Proficient in MS Office and computer programming.
- No prior actuarial experience required.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm