FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Japan, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance and employee benefits across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance. Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group.
What You Will Do
You will be involved & assisted in:
- Using Prophet model to produce financial analysis results.
- Doing Prophet modeling for valuation.
- Creating MS Macros to perform profit testing in pricing for various types of products.
- Providing support in product approval process.
- Performing analysis for business planning.
- Building spreadsheet for special projects, e.g., M&A.
- Interpreting experience study results.
- Undertaking data consolidation.
- Preparing management presentation.
- Performing actuarial research and statistical analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently undertaking degrees in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Attentive with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of excel and database skills.
- Programming knowledge is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm