You are soon ready to embark on your career and should be eager to explore the opportunity to discover and develop your full potential.
If you have talent and a passion for construction industry, Gammon is definitely your career choice. We are now inviting ambitious, innovative and bright graduates from local and overseas universities with strong determination to excel and succeed to join us. We offer our graduate trainees unparalleled career and learning opportunities, aiming to groom you for management positions.
You will be given challenging and dynamic assignments along with comprehensive and structured training which equips yourself with technical, commercial, management and personal skills for the preparation of professional examinations.
You will be working with many professional construction experts and talents in a wide range of construction projects in Hong Kong, Macau and South Asia.
What You Will Do
- Assist the Project Manager in the daily execution, planning and coordination of various activities on site to ensure timely project completion.
- Ensure that works are carried out in accordance with the Project Quality and Safety Plan, contract requirements.
- Supervise of work on site and reporting of work progress to the required parties.
- Check work against specifications and highlight discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Maintain good relationships with clients, subcontractors and partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic (Electrical Power & Energy), recognized by the Professional Engineers Board (PEB) Singapore.
- Excellent team player, good interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong business acumen with strong analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and planning skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Electrical,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm