The Garrett Connected Vehicle (CoV) team delivers new software solutions that help automakers safeguard their vehicles by detecting, reporting and preventing anomalies that might occur.
The team delivers Automotive Cybersecurity, Diagnostic and Prognostic Solutions and Fleet Early Warning System solutions to unlock the full potential of automotive connectivity and deliver the promise of clean and reliable mobility solutions.
Select tasks from running project and given specific tasks. One of the candidate’s responsibilities is running controller simulation with changing parameters (Model-In-the-Loop).
What You Will Do
- Understand specific task and deadline.
- Understand overall picture of the SW architecture and function.
- Improve documentation ability.
- Understand SW development process indirectly.
- Experience model based control.
- Contribute to the project.
- Personal achievement.
- Build an internship career by making a report what he/she did during internship program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electric/Automotive Engineering preferred.
- Experience of control design is preferred.
- Modeling experience is optional.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Intermediate level of Matlab tool (specially Simulink, m-script) - Advanced level is preferred.
- MS office product (Excel, Word, Ppt).
- Understanding of control - PID (mandatory), model based control (preferred).
- Job type:Internships
Cyber Security, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm