GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders & receive formal developmental feedback. This position will provide hands-on experience, to develop codes, to manage projects, to drive IT operations & collaborate in agile software development.
The successful candidate, will benefit from GE talent development initiatives and mentorship. He/she will have access to GE Subject Matter Expert mentors with diverse expertise, keen to engage and support new Talent discovering and learning on key job related skills as well as outstanding leadership behaviors.
What You Will Do
Build and deploy analytical solutions to support management decision analysis. Support scalability, and help increase adoption of existing enterprise analytic products.
- Lead medium sized IT projects aligned to regional business priorities.
- Coordinate discussions with business partners to formulate requirements for software solutions.
- Participate in process analysis, map end to end processes, identify opportunities for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions and collaborate with experts to build and/ or deploy solutions
- Support deployment of data science products to meet regional business requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors or Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/STEM.
- Exposure/Awareness about IT Project Management/Agile methodologies.
- Exposure to cutting edge IT solutions/ platforms around analytics, automation and data science.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- 1 - 2 years of internship/professional experience is a plus.
- Technology certifications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm