The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria.
This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments.
- Exposure to a multinational company.
- Developmental feedback.
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be a graduate of Radiography, Radiology or a related clinical field.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper).
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Passion for technology is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm