The GE Coop Program is an investment in young talents where GE trains students who meet the required criteria to perform their internship program in a corporate function.
Program duration is 7 months; the program will develop the general skills of the intern with on the job knowledge and experience.
During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his/her major where he/ she can develop Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him/her to the work environment. We will hire 4 candidates to select for this opening.
What You Will Do
- Identifying waste in the wing to wing process of the focus components.
- Active participation in 5S and Visual management of shop with Ops team.
- Working in one of the Cells Responsibilities: Continues Improvement Projects, Quality Control projects, Engineering, Cost-out and productivity, Cycle time improvement, Risk reduction projects.
- Working with project managers in controlling/tracking spare parts and making sure the re ordering level are maintained.
- Working with methods engineers in developing digitized work instructions.
- Tracking and maintaining productivity initiatives.
- Responsible of 5S implementations and improvements.
- Responsible of visual AIDS for the critical processes.
- Working with the Process Quality Engineer to develop and maintain First Pass Yield for critical processes.
- Working with the Ops leaders monitor the job cost estimates VS actual.
- Help drive and execute VCP projects by working closely with ME’s and RTOCE engineers.
- Identify and work on quality Improvement projects based on 2020 data.
- Minimize the number of defect reach to the final.
- Process validation in shop floor VS WI.
- QC and SWE analysis.
- Lead some quality culture enhancement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Mechanical and Industrial, Electrical a related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (essential).
- High achiever.
- Good usage of Microsoft software.
- For Mechanical major (Good mechanical engineering skills, reading drawings, understanding fluids mechanics, understand welding techniques.).
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm