The GE Internship Program is an investment in fresh talents where GE trains students who meet the required criteria to perform their internship program in a corporate function.
Program duration is 3 months; the program will develop the general skills of the intern with on the job knowledge and experience.
During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his major where he/she can develop his/her Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him to the work environment.
What You Will Do
- Handling the bank guarantees amendments and reconciliations.
- Support the Accounts Payable cycle developing process.
- Support the tax inspections.
- Support in Job costing analysis.
- Support the finance team in the monthly closing activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd or last year Student in Finance/Accounting/Management degree or similar.
- GPA above 3.0.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- High achiever.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Management
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm