The Early Career Traineeship is an investment in fresh talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a GE business.
The traineeship duration varies upon business requirement and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on the job knowledge and technical experience.
What You Will Do
- Maintain Install database accuracy by updated contract and warranty data, update de-installed systems and by supporting field teams and customers via phone and email.
- Responsible for preparing proposals and tenders for service contracts including but not limited to HCS, LCM and Services 2.0, acquire all discount approvals as per the discount approval matrix and raising CCWF when needed, before the offer is sent to customer.
- Act as liaison/partner with Service Sales, Field Service and Customers to meet commitments and resolve issues related to invoicing and contract administration.
- Supporting Service Sales team in all customer requirements within the Service sales scope (Performa invoices, KYC, renewal/acknowledgment/payment/amendments letters, bid/performance bonds etc.)
- Work within all related systems Legacy and Support Central to manage and complete all work.
- Work closely with field service sales and service, service marketing, and commercial solutions to resolve technical and process-related issues.
- Responsible for timely and accurate billing of customers for contract and non-contract services by creating invoices, getting service reports and preparing invoicing packaging within the 7 days role.
- Effectively manage and prioritize various projects with minimal supervision.
- Ensure prompt customer support for all contract and non-contract administrative related questions.
- Keeping SFDC up-to date by creating, updating opportunities, and utilize SFDC to create and export useful reports. Also, storing customer contract/PO copies and customer RFQ#/RSP#/Order#) in the tool.
- Provide regular update for the contract and non-contract opportunities status to the Com Ops Leader.
- Follow QA processes including proper original and digital archiving of Contract and Non-contract documentation (proposal, tenders, signed contract, SR, customer letters, invoices, bank guarantees, bid/performance bonds, insurance certificate etc.…).
Required Skills and Abilities
During the traineeship, GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that are related to his/her major where the trainee can develop their Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce them to the work environment.
- Student in Bachelor’s in Finance/Business Administration/Economics degree or similar.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (essential).
- High achiever.
- Detail oriented, commitment to deliver the results.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Operations
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia),...
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2021, 6:00 pm