The Early Career Training is a 6-12 months program and it is an investment in new talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in GE business.
The trainee-ship duration varies upon business requirement and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on the job knowledge and technical experience. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
The program will develop the general skills of the hired with on the job knowledge and experience. During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his/ her major where he/she can develop his/her Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him/her to the work environment.
What You Will Do
- Supporting in developing and implementing new Evaluation System.
- Work closely with Operations leaders team and ensure to execute actions of planning activities and communication with progress update.
- Responsible about day-to-day planning activities and business priorities.
- Responsible about Employees communication in the shop floor.
- Responsible about data Entry in the HR system for any changes and cleansing projects.
- Monitoring the new evaluation system and do any necessary actions.
- Develop best planning practices in accordance with Employees attendance and evaluations.
- Responsible for Employees absenteeism and handling Tardy Reports: Pull report, analyze the report to get final results, report to managers, and take action also present it to the leaders in order to see what is required to improve it and to reduce to absence or lateness cases.
- Responsible for tracking the warnings: File the hard copy, upload soft copy in GE BOX, and record it in warning tracker and make sure everything is matched and up to date. Beside to do any deletion for the leavers.
- Labor Law Project: Cleansing and organizing for all files in HR department, and digitize all important data in online table to be easily shared, modified, and accessed by HR team. these online tables can save time and effort and avoid sending back and forth excel sheets every other day.
- Employees Contact and Emergency personal information: Make sure all HRLY employees update their personal phone number and emergency phone number in One HR system by guiding each one of them on how to update.
- Leading HR activities and participate in general initiatives.
- Support on the job classification project.
- If the candidate proof her/himself in the first 3 month she/He can be able to lead major projects.
- Work on culture change projects.
- Handling HRDF projects (Hadaf & Tamheer).
- Participate in the employees' career development.
- Work on the perfect time attendance award program.
- Tracking the contractors Headcount.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources degree or similar Business administration, MIS etc.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Administrative internship experience is a plus-High achiever.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (essential).
- Should have good command on Excel and PowerPoint.
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with crosses functional teams.
- Displays willingness to work in harsh environments on as needed basis.
- Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Record of achievement with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Adaptable and open to change.
- Proactive with high level of integrity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm