As a Graduate Engineer within GE Aviation's Commercial Field Service team, the candidate will assist the on-site Field service team with customer related technical issues, supporting Programs, the AOC 24/7 team providing technical advice & assistance to the customer in the operation, maintenance, repair, logistic support, & installation of jet engines.
You will help to provide on-site interpretation of OEM data & technical instructions, and communication to internal organizations regarding status of engine programs, events, & trends.
The FSE function is to prevent the next event by supporting operational issues as they arise and managing the Technical Program plan for each engine model they support, including updating customer progress on CI’s, AD’s and SB incorporation. In this role you will need to build a trusting, influential relationship with your customer at all levels of management.
As the 18 month program progresses, the candidate would be expected to accept greater responsibilities up to assuming a lead role in a specific customer engagement later in the program, to be chosen based on business priorities at the time.
What You Will Do
- Providing GE on-site or mobile Technical representation before, during, and after the Aircraft enters service.
- Providing Program leadership, technical direction, and assistance to the customer in the operation, inspection, maintenance, and repair of assigned jet engine product lines.
- Assisting Field team perform duties as the FSE for all assigned GE product lines and assist the customer with technical understanding of the operation, maintenance, and trouble-shooting of multiple types of GE products.
- Assisting Field Team Review effectiveness of maintenance actions to identify training needs.
- Apply Six Sigma/LEAN analytical tools to assist the customer with proactive reliability and management or procedural improvements.
- Assist Field team and the customer with improving reliability and reducing cost of ownership.
- Assist the factory with data collection and timely reporting to facilitate fleet performance analysis, including marketing intelligence and sales opportunities for services, and support.
- Assist customer with spare parts ordering, issues resolution, and RSPL provisioning.
- Provide recommendations on proactive maintenance based on engine data trend shifts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Recent graduate or have 1 year experience in an engineering related field.
- High bypass turbofan engine familiarization.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Fast learner with positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well within a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to make formal presentations to all audiences.
- Ability to work with all levels of maintenance, engineering, and management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence customer and peers.
- Fluent in English - Proficiency in local language.
- Humble: Respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn.
- Transparent: Shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively.
- Focused: Quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed.
- Leadership ability: Strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative.
- Problem solver: Analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm