GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What You Will Do
Key responsibilities include - but are not limited to:
- Participate in the shop’s 3P lean transformation activities and learn how to establish product flow using lean tools.
- Conduct shop floor observation & data collection to identify wastes and facilitate lean flow set up.
- Establish standard work & 5S for repair cells to drive development of a lean management system.
- Manage & maintain repair lead time & productivity tracking.
- Assist with the planning & execution of lean action work outs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Aerospace and/or Material Engineering.
- Competent in MS Office applications.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and actively in a shop environment.
- Interested to learn about lean manufacturing.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm