GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What You Will Do
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Co-lead operation excellence through Total Plant Maintenance.
- Opportunity to understand Supply Chain Management.
- Develop hands-on skills through digital monitoring of machine utilization.
- Co-lead maintenance documentation process.
- Exposure to Power Generation repair workshop machinery & operating technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Engineering.
- Competent with MS Office applications.
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm