GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What You Will Do
Key responsibilities include - but are not limited to:
- Support Quality team in Quality Assurance & Quality improvement programs/activities.
- Co-lead process/quality improvement projects for operational excellence.
- Opportunity to learn and conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Quality Audits.
- Support in product qualification package & drafting of work instructions.
- Opportunity to learn and execute Lean Six Sigma tools and make positive impact to the business.
- Conducting data collection and learn to apply data-driven analytical approach to problem solving.
- Initiate Kaizen ideas & work with a team to implement the ideas.
- Exposure to power generation service/refurbishment processes & industry.
- Exposure to metallurgical labs, industrial non-destructive Test's methods, calibration programs, inspection technologies (as required).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Engineering.
- Competent with MS Office applications.
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm