GE Treasury is hiring an Associate - Intern to cross-cover the ICF and Cash Ops desks. We’re looking for a highly energetic and self-motivated individual to join our International team, to help support key strategic initiatives for 2020, drive LEAN efforts in the organization, and provide coverage for both desks.
This new position will be based in Singapore with flexibility to work away from the office. You will report to the Director, Disposition Cash Ops and Asia ICF Leader.
What You Will Do
Inter-Company Funding (ICF):
- Lean ICF – process improvement and efficiency project to streamline day-to-day ICF processes and optimize dashboards.
- Cash pools – responsible for all cash pool requests and approval, draft and execute documentation and coordinate corporate governance activities.
- Structured transactions - Participate in structured funding transactions in the development of cash maps and coordinating execution steps.
- ICF operating rhythm - Responsible for preparation of supporting materials ahead of IFWG/pipeline, tax and legal approval meetings, and ICF team meetings.
- Disposition cash ops activities – support disposition activities, as and when required.
- Strategic projects - Assist cash desk in executing strategic initiatives.
- Cover administrative activities within the treasury team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or postgraduate.
- Clear thinker and interest in corporate finance / treasury.
- Good team player, be humble and observant, and to support the treasury team in various activities as required.
- Disciplined to self-learn the various GE systems required in the work based on training manuals.
- Global communicator. Able to handle correspondence with global counterparts.
- Flexible to work with European and U.S. counterparts in their time zones sometimes. On the other hand, role is flexible to work away from the office, as long as work gets done.
- Self-motivated to work on tasks independently.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm