The Business Analyst Intern role is responsible for building live/dynamic models that can connect & analyze various business data – commercial/ operational/ financial data smartly (trend analysis, algorithms, statistical inference, hypothesis, what-if scenarios) and convert data into actionable knowledge that can help in making data driven business decisions to drive growth & profitability in Service business.
What You Will Do
- Gathering user needs on analytics, KPI’s, financial modeling requirements and understanding various data sources and organizing data sets.
- Building models for actuals analysis, scenario based estimations/ predictive forecasting and validating with user’s expectations.
- Organize, visualize and disseminate data analysis/ insights to finance and operating teams.
- Manage financial models effectively (in excel/access database, in contemporary platforms and independently initiate continuous improvement actions.
- Build/ develop & maintain models that can enable continuous and dynamic planning.
- Partner with finance teams to support their priorities in a collaborative manner.
- Demonstrate good combination of IT and Business/finance acumen to facilitate various initiatives and programs in Asia Pacific.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Keen interest in business modeling and solutions design.
- Strong data analytical.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience in Oracle EPM related tools, Siebel, Hyperion, BI tools and/ or ANAPLAN platform will be advantageous.
- Strong project management skills. Proven record of accomplishment of establishing and managing project plans, adjusting to changing circumstances. Prioritizes and effectively controls key milestones.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data to commercially insightful & objective competitive and business analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal stakeholder and/or systems.
- Team oriented and inclusive– ability work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Administration, Economics
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm