GE’s internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What you will do
- Work with Process Engineers to industrialize a new 3D printing method for repairing jet engine components.
- The project may involve materials characterization, data collection, expediting pre- and post processing of trial parts and documentation of results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Engineering or Materials Science.
- Year of Study: 2 & above.
- Basic familiarity with statistics and data analysis.
- Good written & Verbal communication.
- Self-motivated with Pro-active attitude.
- Team Player.
- Results orientated.
- Energetic, intelligent, driven candidates with a high level of integrity, who enjoy working towards common goals in a global team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th May 2019, 6:00 pm