GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
In this role as an Intern with the CSA CoE (Center of Excellence) team, you will be working closely with CSA (Contractual Service Agreements) portfolio operation managers to drive process improvement.
What You Will Do
- Co-leading process/quality improvement projects for CSA operational excellence.
- Learning and applying Lean Six Sigma concept/tools, while working collaboratively with CSA systems subject matter experts (SMEs) and various fulfilment partners, to define standard work to efficiently manage CSA processes.
- Supporting day-to-day CSA operations which comprise timely and accurate transactions to manage fulfilment activities.
- Working proactively with contract managers and customer facing teams, in taking actions to resolve obstacles in business processes that may impact customer fulfilment and/or contract execution.
- Gaining exposure to power generation products, and how a MNC (Multinational company) structure long term services contracts with our customers (owners/operators of powerplants).
- Gaining exposure to the various operational aspects of CSA management, in order to fulfil our contractual obligations and to meet business objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Material and/or Industrial Engineering (GPA: >~3.5).
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Coding background is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm