GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What You Will Do
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Co-lead process/quality improvement projects for operational excellence.
- Support in product qualification package.
- Opportunity to learn and execute Lean Six Sigma tools and make a positive impact to the business.
- Conducting data collection and learn to apply data-driven analytical approach to problem solving.
- Exposure to Power generation repair workshop machinery & operating technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Material and/or Industrial Engineering.
- Competent with MS Office applications.
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make change.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm