GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What You Will Do
- The objective is to expedite qualification of new coatings and processes and to assist process engineer to maintain the performance of existing coating processes.
- Work with Process Engineers to industrialize new laser drilling, welding or coating processes and improve the performance of existing processes.
- Work with Process Engineers to improve the reliability of heat treat equipment such as vacuum and atmospheric furnaces.
- The project may involve carrying out experiments with laser drilling, welding and coating equipment, data collection, expediting pre- and post- processing of trial parts and documentation of results.
- Estimated time for project is 6 months.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Engineering or Materials Science Year of Study: 2 & above.
- Basic familiarity with statistics and data analysis.
- Good written & Verbal communication.
- Self-motivated with Proactive attitude.
- Team Player.
- Results orientated.
- Energetic, intelligent, driven candidates with a high level of integrity, who enjoy working towards common goals in a global team environment-Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zone.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Mar 2019, 6:00 pm