Whether you are a graduate or an undergraduate, GE offers fantastic opportunities for talented individuals, to help build a successful future. Joining GE as an intern, you will be joining a company at the top of its field with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. GE will provide you with unrivaled opportunities not only to give your career a head start but to make valuable contacts for the future.
What You Will Do
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhere to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements.
- Document technical data generated by assigned projects consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Provide engineering support to shop on various activities such as MRBs, VSEs, productivity projects, cost reduction activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate third or fourth-year of Aeronautics, Astronautics, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering departments.
- Good command of English & Turkish (reading/writing).
- Good command of MS Office Skills (especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint).
- Eager to learn, open to communication, self-motivated.
- Good knowledge of fundamental mechanical design concepts, mechanics of materials, design hand calculations.
- Have a strong engineering outlook, a hands-on engineering foundation and eager to learn.
- Skills with CAD/CAE software (NX/Ansys or other commercial software).
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with design, test and analysis tools.
- Preferably experience in areas such as aviation, gas turbine or internal combustion engine design and analysis.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2020, 6:00 pm