Whether you are a graduate or an undergraduate, GE offers fantastic opportunities for talented individuals, to help build a successful future. Joining GE as an intern, you will be joining a company at the top of its field with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. GE will provide you with unrivaled opportunities not only to give your career a head start but making valuable contacts for the future.
What You Will Do
- Conduct stress and life analyses in support of: engine certifications and qualifications, design optimization to meet life goals, failure investigations and test capability assessment of engine hardware ".
- To build pipeline and educate workforce
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate (year 3/4) of Aeronautics, Astronautics, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering departments.
- Good command of English & Turkish (reading/writing).
- Good command of MS Office Skills (especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint).
- Eager to learn, open to communication, self motivated.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm