Working as a part of production, quality, engineering or maintenance departments.
What You Will Do
- Completing assigned tasks and projects on time.
- Taking an active role in the improvement of processes and daily operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying Engineering.
- Currently studying undergrad 3rd or 4th year only with strong academic performance (If graduating in May/June 2019, will no longer be eligible for our internship program).
- Fluent in Turkish and English.
- Able to work min. 20 hours a week, at least 6 months availability.
- Highly motivated and result oriented.
- Willing to solve problems to get things done.
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Ms office software (word, excel etc..)
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm