Support with the continuous improvement of the commercial deal, and pre-quote review to improve order quality.
What You Will Do
- Support with pricing & margin analysis for South Africa.
- Oversee details in contract and deviations and liaise with respective stakeholders in South Africa.
- Support in driving accuracy and integrity of SFDC funnel for South Africa.
- Quoting and Tender Support.
- Responsible for coordination of large multi P&L deals and contract review for direct sales.
- Coordinating tendering process with logistics support for the sales team.
- Validating tender requirements, highlight risks to the commercial team, when it comes to penalties or other aspects of the tender.
- Provide policy and process support to sales team on tendering: information collection, country policy research etc.
- Coordinate quotations for multi P&L deals, working with the different commercial and pricing teams.
- Support internal deal review process of terms and conditions prior to contract signature for direct sales with the commercial, legal and finance teams.
- Ensure compliance with public procurement requirements when dealing with governments.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Health Science or Similar.
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in healthcare environment.
- Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and tradeshows.
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
- Strong attention to detail ensuring timely follow-up and closure.
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills - Verbal, written and listening.
- Able to take on ad-hoc assignments and work flexible hours as required.
- Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity.
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations.
- Good organizational and efficiency skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
Closed 8 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Health, Operations, Science
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm