The Early Career Graduate Internship Program is designed for University/College graduates looking to gain corporate experience in distinct functions across businesses in General Electric Sub-Saharan Africa. This role may require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
What You Will Do
- Keep a database of government stakeholders and update.
- Draft letters to stakeholders and do follow ups.
- Conduct research in economic, social, political and International Relations issues.
- Interrogate policy and Regulations.
- Manage projects.
- Challenging work assignments.
- Exposure to a multinational company.
- Developmental feedback.
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
- A clear curriculum of in classroom and virtual learning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in International Relations, Political Sciences, Policy studies, Social Studies, Anthropology, Philosophy, Sociology, Economics, etc. or equivalent knowledge or experience.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Can do attitude.
- Clear thinker and analytical skills.
- Team worker and ability to multitask.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self -starter.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.