You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific for the Ultrasound (ULS) and X-Ray modalities in Durban and other assigned areas.
What You Will Do
- Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues.
- Act to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
- Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time.
- Ensure timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Installation: Play a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms. Shares best practices.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality
- Policy Statement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Qualified to Degree level, Bachelor's degree Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- Technical analytical skills.
- Field Engineer experience in Ultrasound and X-Ray medical Equipment.
- Up to 2 years of Field Services experience.
- Sought by others for guidance and advice.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation.
- Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
- Own transport required and valid driving license.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Durban (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm