You will support the sales team by manage incoming sales calls and identify opportunities using Install Base, follow up with customers and build relationships and collaborate with sales executives.
What You Will Do
- Drive the Sales funnel through the Inside Sales function.
- Support Sales Managers with periodic sales performance analysis; Orders forecast and ensure they remain up to date.
- Coordinate Quote and tender process with logistics support for the sales team.
- Support Sales with Customer Visits organization ensuring correct details and travel plans are maintained for all personnel involved.
- Liaise with Customers where necessary to support sales activity.
- Ensure first class Quotation/Order to remittance process execution on customer quotations, order entry and or equipment/supplies/services delivery for assigned area.
- Research potential customers to determine the customer’s, business needs or current vendors.
- Support in researching customers and accounts.
- Follow up with customers and build relationships: often perform several follow-up calls to assess customer needs and discuss solutions.
- Support in offering product demonstrations: Initiate and co-ordinate product demonstrations to increase sales.
- Negotiate customized packages with customers discussing rates or service terms before agreeing on a sale.
- Support in negotiating sales terms.
- Collaborating with sales executives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Up to 2 years of experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience on digital communication environment.
- Experience on statistical and/or data management tools.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and root-cause analysis skills.
- Proficiency in English.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm