The Early Career Graduate Internship Program is designed for University/College graduates looking to gain corporate experience in distinct functions across businesses in General Electric Sub-Saharan Africa. The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Media Briefing (online presence) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- From my desk (monthly).
- Notices to staff.
- Challenging work assignments.
- Exposure to a multinational company.
- Developmental feedback.
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
- A clear curriculum of in classroom and virtual learning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Brand Management, Media Studies, etc. or equivalent knowledge or experience.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Job Type:Internships
Communications, Management, Marketing and Sales, Media...
- Position Type:Full time
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.