The Administrator provides effective and responsive administrative services to support the GE Healthcare business in day-to-day business operations and activities.
What You Will Do
- Proactively support internal customer by independently handling all assigned administrative duties and taking direction from and balancing the needs of multiple staff members.
- Providing administrative support to clients through effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, handling various purchases and making AP invoice arrangements.
- Schedule, plan and organize all logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings, training and events.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations; type various correspondences both in own signature and in manager’s signature.
- Provide support across internal team including Finance and the entire commercial team in areas such as logistics support, invoice generation when needed.
- Responsible for the local sales administrative functions which includes following an individual work plan to meet the day-to-day, short and long-term objectives surrounding the local sales order processes.
- Work to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning for complexities that surrounds the local order management process.
- Will support budget management, liaising with finance for proforma and final invoices.
- Prepares internal workflows as deemed necessary to support the team in order booking etc.
- Assist with job candidate interview scheduling.
- Enter temporary support requests into My Resources or other generating system.
- Maintain filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures which may be confidential.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Business related diploma or degree.
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in healthcare environment.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Knowledge of general office management and current computer/office communications technologies; expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior level management and corporate contacts.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly.
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities.
- Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills.
Closed 11 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm