As a Software Engineer for the M2M team located in Dalian, you will contribute to the development of wireless communication modules that will be used in automotive, industrial and other M2M applications globally.
- A week in the life of a Software Engineer:
- You will develop software for wireless modules used in M2M communication according to project plans.
- You will integrate new features.
- You will improve existing features and functionality and perform corresponding troubleshooting.
- You will prepare the required software documentation.
- You will stay up-to-date about M2M products and markets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- To succeed at this job, you must have: proficiency in C or C++; C# or Java experience is optional but nice to have; experience with real-time-operating-systems and ARM architecture; experience working on teams and experience using source code version control and development tools to compile and debug software.
- It would be preferred if you have experience with device drivers such as I2C, SPI/UART, USB, AD/DA, GPIO, Audio or SIM interface, knowledge of wireless 3GPP standards, familiarity with telecommunication network simulators and related equipment and familiarity with embedded Linux systems, shell programming and Make files.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is a quick learner and problem-solver, analytical, a team player and self-motivated.
- You must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or a related field. We are looking for someone who is a recent graduate for an entry level position.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm