With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands - And we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable - Process Associate - English. We're looking for someone with good knowledge and understanding of the Order to Cash process including different invoice types (Manual, Consolidated and Automated).
What You Will Do
- In this role, you'll manage all the activities related to Order to Cash domain.
- Proactively contact customers for timely collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analyzing customer data.
- Responsible for all cash application activities and ensuring all Log updated.
- Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
- Timely review and assessment of appropriate credit lines for new and existing customers with the Risk Team by analyzing customer financials.
- Daily/Weekly and monthly reporting of all files (Age Analysis, daily Contact outcome, Cash Application tally etc. and individual Productivity numbers), ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and post non-payment proposals with the Legal team and the Member. Communicate regularly with the respective teams to solve queries.
- Driving process improvement initiatives, may require participation and contribution to special projects.
- Accomplish all responsibilities in line with client compliance and integrity requirements.
- Maintain and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as agreed with the client and periodically review SOPs for updates and changes.
- Meeting individual SLAs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate preferably Business Commerce.
- Relevant work experience in Order to Cash.
- AR domain understanding (not required for fresher).
- Good communication skills (verbal for Collections and written for rest), good interpersonal abilities.
- Exposure to ERP’s (SAP/Oracle) on AR module.
- Knowledge of MS office (excel, word).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Isando (South Africa)
- Closing Date:9th May 2021, 6:00 pm