With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands - And we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of Administrator Distribution Management Trainee - English.
What You Will Do
- Manage the entire distribution chain from the plant gate to retail to a set of viable distributors in other distributor territories meeting the distribution cost, service, and quality targets.
- Setting up the ideal distribution structure.
- To analyze the distribution structure of the unit in terms of structure, servicing, and costs.
- To plan out the ideal distribution structure in consultation with the sales team.
- To make an operational plan for reaching the ideal distribution structure, with responsibilities and milestones to review the execution of the plan.
- To lead the team of distribution executives in executing the distribution plan.
- To be in the market and be in the fore front of the execution of the distribution plan e.g. appointing new distributors, cash & forwarding agencies etc.
- To be in constant touch with the sales team to get feedback on any gaps in distribution execution.
- Ensure the Direct Sales from depot and Anchor cost per case benchmarking and achievement of target cost per case as planned.
- To lead the team of DISTRIBUTION executives and support them in managing the distributors, implementing systems & software at distributor locations.
- To build sustainable business relationship with all distributors and ensure distributor satisfaction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Any Graduate with relevant experience of work.
- Understanding of applications such as MS Dynamics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required.
- Good knowledge of SAP/ERP system.
- Any exposure with Warehouse Management system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong team skills - Collaborative management and working style.
- Ability to interact at experienced leadership levels in business.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Isando (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm