With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands - And we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of Demand Planning - Management Trainee - English.
In this role, you will be part of the Demand Planning team and would be independently working to generate monthly and weekly forecasts starting from statistical forecast to final operations forecasts.
What You Will Do
- Forecasting the future demand looking at the past sales data using statistical techniques.
- Refining/enriching the forecast basis input from sales/commercial team.
- Driving and closing SOP discussions with market & country planners.
- Ensure well maintenance of process documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems by the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate/Post-graduate in Operations, Supply Chain Management/Engineering/Business or related field with relevant experience.
- Understanding of applications such as MS Dynamics as well as Advanced Planning System and strong knowledge of
- Microsoft Office suite required.
- Forecasting tool knowledge (Forecast Pro).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to interact at experienced leadership levels in business.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
Isando (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm